The Vein Finder is based on the principle of human hemoglobin has a higher absorption of infrared light than other issue. With our enhanced processing unit, up to 80% invisible vein can be detected.
Best use in Venipuncture, Drawing Blood, Varicosity Treatment, Micro-Plastic Surgery
- Easy access to veins.
- Dual Visualisation Ã¢â¬â On Skin Map and LCD Display.
- Accurate puncturing in single attempt.
- Nil or minimal trauma for patients.
- Save precious time during drug administration.
- Non-invasive, light-weight and portable.
Patients for whom is useful?
- Dehydrated, collapsed, long-stay patients.
- Patients with obesity, anemia, hypotension, or excessive blood loss.
- Children - pediatrics including neonates.
- Patients with difficult skins - burns, difficult tones, wrinkled.
Where would be useful?
- Emergency, Casualty wards
- ICUs, Operation Theaters, OPDs
- Pediatrics, Geriatrics
- Oncology, Phlebotomy, Pathology
- Blood Banks, Medical Colleges and Nursing Schools.
- Reduced trauma to patients as they do not have to go through multiple puncture attempts.
- Increased accuracy allows a better cannulation reducing the risk of double puncture.
- Reduced time for the procedure as the inputs from Vein Finder give better information as compared to the naked eye vision.
- Increased productivity for the medical staff allowing them to attend more patients.
- Lesser chances of infection as lesser number of attempts required.
- Non-invasive, non-contact operation, meaning the device does not need to touch the subject or surface at all avoiding any infection
- Completely safe, with no LASER radiation
- Weight 300 gms
- Size 210 x 60 x 60 mm
- Operating Temp 4Â°C to 40Â°C
- Storage Temp -10Â°C to 50Â°C
- Visualization Depth Up to 10 mm
- Operating Distance 10 to 20 cm,. optimum: 15 cm
- Operating Modes Different modes based on patients and physiology
- Usage on Battery 2-3 hours of active use
- Charging Time 5-6 hours to full charge
- Illumination Type Near Infrared
- Projector Type LED, Reflective
- Battery Type Built in, Rechargeable, Li-Ion, 3.7V, 5000 mAH
- Charger Type Micro USB, 5V, 2A, 110-230 V
- Portable Yes
- Indicators Charging: Orange, Charged: Green